[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Did you just call my shoulders stupid, Ronin?" Remi asked almost playfully, wanting very badly to fall into their easy camaraderie but feeling selfish for doing so. "Well I suppose I'll just start with moving in, then." The alchemist quipped back with a defiant sort of smirk. "Besides, I think my monster-count might nearly be as high as yours is. And we've both got magical companions. Mine just also happens to have a medical degree." Looking at Sugar, Remi grinned and winked. "No offense."

Remi shrugged easily, taking another far-too large sip that burned going down and sat heavily in his stomach. Leaning back against the stonework, the alchemist closed his eyes and let himself bask in the warmth of the fire for a moment. "It .. I suppose it does not matter. I do not remember it, so it does not hurt. It is like a story that happened to someone else. Someone very similar to me, but ... not me." Opening his eyes, Remi shrugged again. "I know that is not true, but it is how it feels. And without these people around to remind me, it is like it never happened."

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 06:34 PM