[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"Listen. I've now had far too much wine to know what parts of my body are the most clever." Remi said with a huff, as if this was some lofty philosophical conversation he wasn't equipped to be having, rather than mundane and completely vacuous fire-side talk.

"Who says I am not?" Remi replied indignantly, suddenly fully behind this idea and properly offended that Ronin would think he was joking. "It isn't like you don't have the room." The alchemist added with a shrug.

"Mm." Remi said with a sigh. "I did tell a man about it. His name is Lucas. He knew a bit about me, which I found a bit strange at the time, but now I wonder ... I mentioned that I had brought the mask with me to the Rathskeller, and the next day it was gone." Saying it like that, did make the culprit sound a bit obvious. "Perhaps it just got moved with all that was happening.."

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 07:11 PM