[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"Well it's definitely not your shoulders. I'd have taken a bet that it was your brain but now I'm not so sure about that either," Ronin said with a smirk, setting his mug down once he had finished his wine and peeking in to check on Aoife - she seemed thoroughly happy to nap around her stuffed dragon and sea-bird. At Remi's indignance, the guildmaster was far too bruised emotionally (and far too anxious about staying in the guildhall by himself) to continue to fight him. "Thank you, then," he murmured instead, giving his friend a grateful nod.

Frowning at the story about Lucas and the mask's disappearance, Ronin let out a long sigh and itched at the stubble on his chin. "Then our first step should be to check in with Vervain and to look through the Rathskeller and even the rest of the Temple. Rule out it having gone missing. I've not heard of this Lucas, but our next step after that would be to talk to him, right?" He smiled.

"Before that, though... I'll be going after the monster at the Spire. Soon, probably."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-04-2019, 07:17 PM