[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi rolled his eyes with a goodnatured smirk on his lips. No it certainly wasn't his shoulders, his head, nor his heart. If there was a clever part of him it was probably gone now, deleted along with his memories. "Well, that's that." Remi said with a decisive nod. Whether it was to close the subject of his shoulders, their housing situation or both, was a bit unclear. But given that both of their gazes had shifted to Aoife, it seemed not to matter.

"Mmm, that seems wise. I was hoping to give her a bit of a reprieve before bothering her again but ... I suppose she expects little else." He said with an amused and adoring snort.

The mention of the spire monster was sobering, and yet in response Remi merely drank once again from his mug. "Issues of my shoulders aside, I would like to come with you." The alchemist said, though his expression suggested he wasn't necessarily asking permission. Then again, former captain of training and the proper monster hunter in the room, a decline from Ronin probably would go far to dissuade the alchemist.

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 07:46 PM