[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

The alchemist watched Ronin rise with a lopsided and not entirely sober smile. He was right of course, and Vai would expect no less from the pair of them, if indeed Ronin was going to tag along. Especially with the memory of his mother removed, he felt entirely like one of Vai's adopted sons, Ronin being the other more or less.

Remi's smile was warm and Ronin's words were needed. It soothed something still ruffled and unhappy within the alchemist that worried about his lost memories. But to know that some things were still the same, better even, was a balm he hadn't realized he'd needed.

"That is true..." Remi murmured, though altruistic or not, the alchemist couldn't see himself being a good parent to the child without Ronin. "Will she stay with Vai while we go?" He asked.

Rising, Remi looked sadly down at Aoife, offering the oblivious child a small smile, before nodding to her father as he glanced at the dusk falling swiftly through the window. "Yes. Isla is out as well. I can make a wagon to pull ... everything with." He said, unsure if it was respectful or not to refer to the body as the body or as Vanya. "Do you want to go and get her? And I will get everything else..?"

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Remi - 03-04-2019, 08:39 PM