[SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
"She wouldn't," Ronin said softly, even at something as small as Remi's ah. "She would never. As for whether she knew..." The guildmaster fell silent, glancing at the wagon at his side and placing a hand upon it. He swiped angrily at his eyes with his free hand. "If she knew I wish she would have told me, so I might have spent the rest of my time with Vanya more wisely." He shrugged, helpless against the outcome of that fateful night.

Soon enough the wagon had arrived in the long grasses of the fields. It was dark now, the stars just beginning to peep out. Blowing gently upon the ring on his finger, light bloomed around them in a wide arc, suffusing the fields with a soft glow. "Somewhere on a rise would be good," he said, keeping his eyes peeled for such a place and nodding when he spotted one. That way they might stand a little above the surrounding woodland and watch the sky awaken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] empty chairs at empty tables - by Ronin - 03-04-2019, 09:53 PM