[SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction
For Edrei
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

vervain

"Is it crossing a line? Or just opening your eyes to new horizons or whatever?" Vai tittered to herself, rearranging the bottles behind the bar and turning, seeming satisfied that the place was in good working order again. A few minutes more of letting the cool breeze of Flowerbirth drift through and she'd be happy enough to close the doors and get started on the back rooms. Their stock had taken a battering - unsurprisingly.

Edrei's incredulous look brought a warm smile to Vai's lips, the huntress pausing in what she was doing to lean against the counter and speak with the Launceleyn properly. "My 'popping' has little to do with it," she confessed. "After LongNight, after Isla... it was terrifying, how few healers we have. I didn't have that sort of magic back in Northaven, and it doesn't seem to have the same adverse effects here as it did there... so I think I would be more use in the infirmary."

Shrugging, she drummed her fingers along the counter. "Don't get me wrong, I'll still check in, make sure everything is okay and help out where I can. But I can't commit to this place fully when I know that I can do something to help elsewhere. And believe it or not, but I think you'll do very well here."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction - by Vervain - 03-03-2019, 11:58 AM