[SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction
For Edrei
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EDREI
happy ending? sorry this isn't disney.
Vai might have just been playing along, but...did she have a point? Edy filed that little snippet of potential justification away for later examination.

The not-teenager had to admit it made sense. Isla didn't even have magic and she was one of their most prolific healers. With Vai's actual magic she'd be a welcome addition upstairs. It was then that a cheeky grin spread rapidly across Edy's angular features as she glanced from Vai to Chunk. "Y'hear that you bag of fleas? You work for me now." Slinking over, she went to run a hand along his back, and with a shocking feat of athleticism, Chunk darted upwards, striking out at the Launceleyn with a shocking well-aimed paw. "Fuck, shit, alright, alright." Crossing her arms, Edy feigned a sulk. "Fiiiiiiiiine. I work for you." She whined, before shooting a grin towards Vai.

"Guess that means I accept?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] stepping in the right direction - by Edrei - 03-03-2019, 03:03 PM