Changes in the wind

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
For all of Safrin’s poise and pomp, the courier’s rather blunt and genuine reaction has a smile spreading across her perfectly painted lips. “I really am. Though Ludo does like to impersonate me from time to time, I can assure you that it is not up to such tricks just now.”

Reaching out to accept the goggles, Safrin turns them over in her fingers as she listens to Tal’s request. “That would come in very handy for someone in your line of work.” She agrees. Though her lips have turned down in a frown-shape, her overall expression is one of approval. “Easily enough done, if you would bring me a few things to complete it? Snow from the Tundra, water from Torchline’s ocean, air bottled from where eagles fly, and mud from Feverlands.”

Handing back the goggles, a piece of raw meat appears between her fingers, which she offers in Boreal’s direction. “Of course I know how important your work is here in Halo, especially with all the political change. If others gather these items for you, I will not be bothered.”

Tal has a quest! He can have others help him collect the things he needs.

He must gather
1. Water from the arclight ocean
2. Snow from the Tundra
3. Mud from the Feverlands
4. Air from a significant height
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-02-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-02-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-03-2022, 01:37 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-04-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Talyson - 04-04-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Changes in the wind - by Safrin - 04-05-2022, 05:00 PM