[Se] I need color
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
Oh, based on the things Sunjata had told her, she could probably render an explanation too – but the youth hadn’t been there, and craved a lack of involvement on all fronts. So she nodded, snapping her jaw shut, keeping her features neutral and poised in its diligence.

Poising her own finished pieces, ensuring they were polished and up to par, her gaze flickered back to Darkeye’s efforts. Eternally honest anyway, he certainly didn’t need to ask when her thoughts flowed like impulsive, audacious sentiments, her head tilted, studying the particulars, the outlines, the reaches and clarities of gold. Of regalness. Then her grin broadened, the examination and scrutiny complete. “I think they’d love it. It honors them both.” And the more lanterns Bastien had, perhaps the more he’d be content, yearning and cherishing the spotlight.
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
Darkeye
Nine strikes
Darkeye was still on the lookout for the apparition when he found none, he looked at her and the gourd. she may be well enough but she should not provoke her luck and get out of here.

He looked at the lantern and was happy about what they reached together. "I also think that he would have liked it. But what do we do with it now? Do we hang it somewhere or is there a ritual for it? I didn't know him long so I think it's better if you take it. I don't think anything else would be right. We also need to get away from here, the light still worries me a bit."He handed her the lantern and began to clean and pack his tools.
each for one sin
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
Melita knew this ritual well, and a smile flickered back upon her face, even if she was wary of whatever was hovering around them. “Keep it with you for now. At the end of the season, we’ll have a Festival of Lights somewhere. There we hang them, and wait for Ludo to choose someone. Then they might see their loved ones again.” She made no mention of that previous year, when the Voice had ensured some of her own marched back onto the living, breathing earth too.

Gathering up her own particles and pieces, she gave another grin. “Thank you for helping me. We can head back to the market, if you want, and snag something to eat.” For the youth, nor Fangorn, would be satisfied on potatoes or bananas alone.

{FIN}
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me