[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
But it was found anyway.” Sunjata supplies with a heavy sigh – one that has him recalling the fact that Nate had mentioned something about a strange encounter with Remi, Ronin, Maeve, and Locke over this particular deity. And some pieces begin to fall into place. He understands, even if he doesn’t fully understand, and he nods to her regardless.

As for the rest, though, his offer to help her and the way he watches her gaze dance along the people that live from their wagons on big long haul transports, he half expects her to have no answer for. His head tilts slightly as he regards her and when the question arises, Sunjata flashes her a small smile. “I have time if you have time. There were two places I haven’t been to yet.” He nods his head toward some nearer to the back, before raising a brow at her and starts heading that way. “Come along, then.” It’s a playful tease as it slips from his lips.

Surprise does start to overcome him as he notices that there’s dead plants in every nook and cranny of this place now and he wonders idly whether or not the deity is to be blamed for that – so he summons a bit of his magic and lets a little bit of water dip and drop into the crevices of the dead plants, wondering if it’s enough to bring some semblance of life back into them.
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Sunjata - 04-09-2022, 03:20 AM