[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
Those nearby certainly seem to avoid whatever tub the giant metal monster has brought, so it should come as some relief to Wessex that nobody dares to even look twice at it – whispering amongst themselves to ensure that any new arrivals that hadn’t seen don’t dare to step close to it either. Which leaves the Flood and the Wraith able to go and peruse the wares.

And for Sunjata to attempt to revive the plants that look as though they intend to remain dead no matter what.

Her question has him glancing over at her, flashing a playful smirk her way with a roll of his shoulder. “I’m not entirely sure just yet. I’ve found the magic to be a bit more me than Frey per say. The Flood and all that. The other one is a scent thing I’ve noticed. That’s far more Frey-esque.” To change to something pleasant for whomever’s around him – only figured out by the way he applies the same scents day in and day out, only to be told varying things from those he encounters throughout the day. “I imagine most of it fits in with the nature side. It’s probably not all that helpful to have sex related things with war on the horizon.” He pauses by a wagon selling out of the back, inspecting some of the uniquely designed tapestries with surprisingly soft textures, pausing to run a hand along it gently with pleasant surprise.
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
[se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Wessex - 04-03-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: [se] dust and devils on my conscience - by Sunjata - 04-12-2022, 03:32 AM