It went from a spark to an open flame
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
"They would all jump at the chance for even your mediocre, though." Remi hums, closing his eyes to better allow his mind to reel at the sensation of mist-slick skin and the absurdity of how easy it was to fall in love with Ronin over and over again.

Given that there wasn't anything around to enjoy the tea, Remi pours it over the pyramid of bones, making a concerted effort to get the bulk of it in the gaping jaws of the skulls. Glancing over his shoulder as if Ronin had merely been commenting about the weather, Remi is halfway through muttering, "mmm?" When he feels the brush of the Huntsman's emotions like a cool breeze at the back of his mind.

Dropping the teapot where it smashes on the mirror-smooth floor, Remi turns without concern for it at all that he might give his husband his full attention. Regarding Ronin slowly, the alchemist gives himself all the time needed to drink him in; the scars, the presence of tan lines which speak of a year sorely lacking in rest (and thus beach-front nudity), the godly body, and eyes that burned like blue fire despite the shadows beneath them. Wordlessly Remi finds himself suddenly with his arms around Ronin's neck, dragging the Huntsman close. If you love me, then love me. He begs silently as his tongue searches the Huntsman's mouth for the taste of the words just spoken.
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 09:32 PM