It went from a spark to an open flame
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
How do I learn my dreams to mold
To lay them bare in the morning cold?
Remi's lips form a wh— shape as his eyebrows pinch together. There's no time to state the obvious before Ronin is clarifying, but the Huntsman's words don't remove the alchemist's look of befuddled confusion. Letting his eyes slip back and forth between Ronin's as if one might hold information the other does not, eventually Remi pulls the hand from Ronin's hair and presses it against his own, before lowering it as if expecting it to be covered in blood.

"Sorry," Remi mumbles apologetically. "I was just checking to see if I was concussed." As far as impromptu proposals went, that seemed to be the standard. Swallowing, his toes curling and uncurling as nervous energy made the balls of his fitch itch, Remi gives his head a slight shake, causing droplets of moisture to release from his curls and drip down his neck and forehead.

"Damn, I knew I should have said the Cordillera." He mumbles after a moment, letting his hand fall comfortably against Ronin's hip while still scouring his husband's face for any indication that this was...a joke? an indication one of them was dying? some underhanded Safrin-plot?

At the end of the day, did he really care?

"Yes." He breathes as he leans forward to reiterate the word with his lips and tongue. I would marry you again every day, in all of the very worst places Caido has to offer, not just the best. It's a giddy sort of emotion that sings out of Remi's skin then, something that shimmers and sizzles like a mirage of lightning.
If they're still out there then the chasm grows
For all you know, for all you've known
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 08:38 PM
RE: It went from a spark to an open flame - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 08:33 PM