say nothing
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
It was to be an easy trip back to the Grounds from retrieving the last few pieces from what she’s called home for a year now. But of course, her little wagon has broken and the wheel is stuck in the ice and snow somewhere and it’s left her to her own devices – tugging on the wooden contraption until she finally managed to get it into the Fangs. Now, she doesn’t get tired as she once had, but her sensors do flare at her in warning to take it easy – something she’s focused on so intensely that the young woman jumps when she hears the voice call out to her.

Fuck.” She curses, before drawing straight up and pretending like she’s had her armor upgrade on the entire time when she most certainly hasn’t. Her gaze narrows and she steps out from the snowy background just enough to recognize the figure and still in her tracks – bright blue eyes wide as she realizes just who she’s stumbled across. “Remi? What are you doing out here?” She asks, hoping that it isn’t to wrap her in all of the recent trauma surrounding Stormbreak.
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
say nothing - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-06-2022, 04:44 AM