say nothing
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
Not unlike a fish might, Remi's mouth opens, closes, and then opens again. It's only because of the cold that he eventually closes it, biting at the inside of his cheek and nodding dismally. "Stormbreak...mmmm." What more was there to say about it? That it shouldn't have happened? That it made everything so much worse? That gods, couldn't everyone just stay in their own fucking lane for a single season? But what was the point?

"I know everyone says it, but I do wish things were not this way." Though he and Kiada had never been close before, it wasn't as though the alchemist harboured any grudges against her. She was quick-witted, strong, as well as beautiful. Given the choice between continued death and living as an ascended, the alchemist isn't so sure he wouldn't choose to come back to life just as she had.

"Well, I'll...let you get to it. I would offer to help, but.." Shrugging, Remi frowns in an expression that seemed to say both, you don't need it, and that wouldn't go well for either of us.
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
say nothing - by Remi - 04-04-2022, 09:16 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 03:15 AM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-05-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: say nothing - by Remi - 04-05-2022, 03:05 PM
RE: say nothing - by Kiada - 04-06-2022, 04:44 AM