flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
A warm huff of what could be the start of a laugh starts to leave Sunjata, a nod granted, despite the warmth that blooms through his chest and every space that the two are connected. He’s used to cool bodies, used to Nate that seems to absorb and return the warmth he himself offers. And there’s a part of him quietly thankful that he’s chosen to be with the Ascended more often than not, given that the fact he’s a furnace would prove difficult when it comes to long summer days.

Regardless, he agrees, letting Jonah go so that he can fix himself up, running a hand through his hair now that he’s shoved his shifts back down into the recesses of his soul, readjusting his clothes before he moves. “Probably for the best. I’ll take you up.” He offers, running a hand along his neck momentarily before stepping ahead up the wooden stairs that creak, guiding him toward a secondary door out into the rest of the Grounds. He’s unsure whether Jonah wishes to stay in the VlamVloed, probably should have asked, but he opens the door into the setting sun regardless.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
It seems a shame to part so soon, now that he’s had a chance to settle into the warmth of another person, but Jonah can already feel himself growing restless, unused to staying in built up places. Or maybe… remembering why he’d originally come to this built up place, each replaced article of clothing returning some of that heaviness to his shoulders.

His legs are wobbly on the stairs, though the sounds his struggles are mostly hidden by the creaking of the wood. The side door is a surprise, but one that’s more welcome than Sunjata might realize. Jonah readjusts his coat, tugging it tighter around himself again. “Thanks.” He offers Sunjata, lingering on the threshold of the VlamVloed. “I don’t get a lot of chances to… help out.” A little laugh leaves him, and then he steps out into the sun again, setting off down the road to Gods only know where.

Maybe they’ll cross path again.

Done
JONAH