flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
If anything, getting cock blocked by a wine spider isn’t on his list of expectations for tonight. But now that it’s happened, he finds the briefest glint of an apology crossing his steel gaze as he returns to Jonah, focusing on speaking his apology through his hands, through his touch, through the way he fully invades Jonah’s space now in a way that’s so much more handsy than they had gotten thus far. The low whine sparks a huff of a rumble from Sunjata, one that hitches when fingers brush through his hair, briefly bumping against one of the spiraling horns.

Just moving forward a little.” He teases, burrowing his face back into the space between Jonah’s neck and his shoulder, lips finally meeting the skin there as he presses a few testing little kisses here and there and the second that his nipple is pinched, there’s a sharp huff of hot breath against his skin, Sunjata’s palming in the Accepted's pants growing a hint more frantic as he stutters and tries to catch back up, and his other hand that abandons Jonah’s own nipple to move to the hem of his shirt.

He parts them only temporarily to remove Jonah’s shirt if he allows, before he follows suit with his own, taking a moment to catch his breath and to give Jonah a moment to see his skin, scarred and tattooed, the NW stark under his left pectoral, using the time to try and shimmy Jonah's pants down.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Maybe it’s just for support, or maybe he notices the way Sunjata’s breath hitches, but a weathered hand wraps around the base of the horn and strokes it, the gesture somehow both shy and teasing. “Just a little.” Jonah scoffs, desperately trying to cover up his nerves. The alcohol in his gut helps, but not nearly enough to have him anywhere close to relaxed.

Of course, the more skin is laid bare, the more Jonah can focus just on the feeling of being touched, his head starting to swirl pleasantly. “Ff-fuck, I… can you, on your knees?Please doesn’t escape him out loud, but his mouth twists in the shape of it as he tries to shimmy his pants lower, a hand dropping to demand the same from the Demi-god.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Sunjata tries to be less overbearing, less intimidating. But it’s difficult given his height, given the air about him, the things he’s done — at the very least being the Frey demigod certainly has some boon in the help. Besides, it isn’t like he thinks Jonah doesn’t want this — the Flood wouldn’t have come this far if that were the case — but perhaps it’s that this man’s a stranger, nomadic as far as he can tell (from one to another), and perhaps it’s simply been a long while since anyone had taken care of him.

That changes tonight with the way the ex-Attuned leans in now that their clothes are shed, as he works to pull Jonah’s pants down bit by bit. It appears as though he has a similar thought, the request easily followed so long as he keeps teasing at that horn. He invades there Accepted’s space, lips seeking out the now exposed neck, intending to make his presence known with a mark easy to hide by a collar but still visible if one were to look close enough. There’s a rumble of agreement, however, Sunjata pressing against Jonah as he slides down his body, dragging the pants with him as he settles on his knees.

He peers up at the other man, a small smirk crossing his face now that he’s freed, and one hand rises to his hips, digging in his fingers there as he nears Jonah’s length. “Might want to hold onto something.” He’s perhaps more cocky than he should be, but he’s more than content to admit it as he leans in, tongue shifting into a forked manner of his snake shift, wrapping each independent fork of his tongue around the sensitive shaft of Jonah’s length and drags back toward the tip, pulling away to wet his lips before he dives in and takes him into his mouth with a satisfied purr of a hum.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Hold onto something is good advice, usually. In this case though, it’s just a little bit too little. Jonah’s grip doesn’t slip from the spiralling horn it’s wrapped around, and his other hand flies out behind him, fingers finding grooves in the edge of the desk and curling around them, but there is no amount of bracing in the world that could prepare him for the sight of Sunjata’s tongue splitting around his cock. A wordless lump of sound keens from Jonah’s open mouth, too shapeless to even be called a moan. It comes again as he slips into Sunjata’s mouth properly, his thighs shaking as he desperately tries to force something out, some kind of warning before he explodes across the demi-gods tongue and throat, but nothing apart from a trembling gasp leaves him.

Mortification wracks through him just as painfully as the sudden exhaustion does, Jonah sagging against the desk and extricating his fingers from Sunjata’s hair. Breathless, mostly wordless apologies are made more pathetic by the deep red spreading across his body, the way his legs can’t quite seem to hold him alone. “I-I don’t usually… I just never? The… the tongue, Vi’s cunt, I… I’m so… I can make it up to you.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a little surprising if he’s being honest, but the demigod doesn’t complain. It’s one of his favorite tricks and to see just how effective it is? Well, it’s just a cherry on top. There’s a hum that leaves him when he swallows, languidly, in the face of Jonah’s mortification as Sunjata draws away only a breath, peering up at the Accepted with the hint of a smirk tugging his scarred lips.

It’s okay.” He offers, hands traveling up his sides as Sunjata moves to stand, some part of him internally pleased that he was correct in assuming the man before him hadn’t done this very recently. Otherwise, it likely would’ve drawn out. For now, though, he stands and invades Jonah’s space, slouched ever so much to meet the Accepted and catch his lips in a kiss that hopefully distracts him from his frantic rambling. It’s a deepened kiss that seems to say I won’t complain if you do.
SUNJATA
Jonah Clemments

Change author:
It takes a moment or two, and it doesn’t ease his embarrassment any, but Jonah appreciates his eagerness not being a big deal. Sunjata still crowds in around him, closing the room down to the very small point between them, and Jonah gets the chance to hide himself until he’s ready to come out again, his eyes closing into the kiss.

It’s only when he draws back to drink in a breath of fresh air that Jonah finally regains the confidence to offer. “I could uh, return the favour, if you wanted?” His cheeks flush scarlet and warm, but his eyes manage to stay steady on Sunjata. “I don’t have any fancy tricks, but… fuck,” his voice cracks and breaks a little, his words coming out in a heated rush, “I want to.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
They part for breath and Sunjata can’t seem to keep his gaze away from slyly studying Jonah’s own, as if he might be able to read between the lines to see what lurks beneath. He’s unsuccessful, though, he doesn’t know the Accepted at all, has to lean on the words that breathe out of the other man in order to try and gather what he wants. Luckily, it’s him, and a return of the favor of which Sunjata isn’t keen to deny if Jonah’s so willing to offer.

So he does pull away from the space between them a bit more, an arm snaking around Jonah’s shoulders to keep him close as he turns their positioning, as one hand moves to place it on one of those scarred edges in the wooden table, like it was made for him – like he’d created it – because he had once upon a time. “You don’t need fancy tricks.” He assures Jonah with a wink, leaning back against the desk now as the hand in his hair curls to help guide him down. “I’m sure you’ll have no issue getting me off.” Tipped with a wink, he readjusts the way he stands, making it just a bit easier for the shorter man to kneel.
SUNJATA
Jonah Clemments

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Jonah moves easily, whisked away from the desk and left with no choice but to lean on Sunjata, his legs still trembling. He starts to kneel even before the hand settles in his hair, dropping in slow spurts until he’s sunk completely, neck craned back.

Kneeling between Sunjata’s knees looking up at him, Jonah feels something in his stomach swoop with excitement, his tongue dipping out to wet his lips. He sucks in a short breath and hooks his fingers into the demi-gods waistband, tugging his pants down. “I’ll do my best, daddy.” The words leave Jonah without a thought, his lips wrapping around Sunjata’s cock before they have a chance to ring in his own ears.

What he lacks in special tricks he makes up for with a desperate enthusiasm. Jonah sinks deep enough to gag himself more than once, spit drooling out of the corners of his mouth.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The Flood’s gaze follows him down, working to make it a bit easier for him given the height difference. His hips shimmy slightly, giving Jonah a bit more help when it comes to tugging his pants down, freeing him from the confines of the thick material. His lips part to say something before Jonah’s words register, fingers tightening in his hair ever so slightly as a slight laugh leaves him. “That’s new.” He manages, hand twitching in the other man’s hair as it drops to his shoulder instead, fingers pressing into his skin there while the other grows claws that dig into the very same crooks and wedges he’d left before.

No, Jonah doesn’t have any tricks, but the eagerness does absolutely make up for it. His hand on Jonah’s shoulder helping to guide him, to not take him so deep that he chokes, not wanting to make it more difficult for him even if he’s the one doing it to himself. The wood groans alongside the demigod, muscles bunching in his thighs as Jonah steadily brings him closer to that tether snap (of course, having the other man bursting at the seems so fast seems to have helped him get closer after all). “Just— Just like that.” He manages, helping Jonah with a slight rhythm of his own hips, tilting his horned head down ever so slightly to catch the Accepted’s eye, his cock throbbing hard with the sight. “Gonna swallow for me?
SUNJATA
Jonah Clemments

Change author:
Jonah doesn't see the claws that grow from Sunjata's fingertips, but he hears the groan of stressed wood, and answers it with his own soft hum, the flush spreading from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. He's more than happy to fall into the guiding touch of the hand on his shoulder, letting Sunjata show him the best pace to move at to please him, to drag him closer to that edge that he himself had gone careening over so quickly.

The praise has a whine escaping out of Jonah, his movements growing momentarily frantic again, meeting the other mans sudden rolling hips. The very corners of Jonah's lips curl up in a smug grin, the same emotion sparkling in his eyes when they meet the steel gaze. Instead of nodding, or making another sound, he opts for a demonstration, swallowing around Sunjata's cock and breathing through his nose. He's not moving until he's made just as much a mess of Sunjata as he'd been.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He doesn’t exactly expect Jonah to start his frantic spree, but he doesn’t complain all the same. He shivers, a shudder tracing down his spine as he struggles to get them back on track — despite how much closer the movements get him. And what he isn’t anticipating when he meets the Accepted’s gaze, is to have the answer posed to him. A hum, perhaps, a vibrating moan that shoots right through him, perhaps, but not what actually happens.

His breath hitches, claws carving into the wood of the table with a quiet groan of their own as he watches, a shaky moan leaving him as it’s apparent that Jonah won’t move until he does. Just a little more, though, the hand on his shoulder drives back up to the short crop of hair, fingers twisting into dark waves as he rolls his hips just a fraction. “Good boy.” He croons in a breathy purr, rolling his hips that hair‘s width of a fraction before that tether snaps within him, pulsing through him, making him break eye contact with the Accepted as it rolls through him and he trembles.
SUNJATA
Jonah Clemments

Change author:
A sharp keen leaves Jonah as his hair is grabbed, the sound forcing a breath out through his nose. He shivers, shifting back and forth between his knees while Sunjata presses into his mouth. The praise has him trembling more, shifting his head as much as he can in the grip on his hair to meet the motion of Sunjata’s hips.

Jonah doesn’t close his eyes until the other man looks away, a soft hum groaning out of him and around Sunjata’s cock. The sound is choked off as Sunjata spills on his tongue, Jonah keeping true to his promise and swallowing. His hands come up to press agaisnt the demi-gods thighs, half to keep his balance and half just to touch. Until Sunjata moves, the accepted is content to stay kneeling where he is, his eyes closed softly and his expression serene.

As far as he’s concerned, this is redemption.
JONAH
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The wood groans even more with the pressure Sunjata applies, the sound mixing with his panting breaths, the groans of his own that he doesn’t exactly try to hide. He rides it out with Jonah, the hand in his hair smoothing out, shifting into more of a stroke than an iron grip, at least until he can move again. The hands on his thighs are warm, a stark contrast to what he’s become used to, but he doesn’t complain as he tilts his attention back down to the Accepted, hand curling around Jonah’s jaw when he does start to move.

He works to help Jonah up on what he assumes to be shaky legs, his own trembling slightly as he remains pressed against the desk. But he doesn’t let the other man get very far, the Accepted drawing him closer, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, scanning his face with a lighter steel gaze as he figures out what to say, choosing to refer back to an earlier conversation of thers with a crooked smirk. “Well that was quite helpful.” He purrs, scanning him for anything amiss or if it had been exactly what he was looking for.
SUNJATA
Jonah Clemments

Change author:
Some part of Jonah expects that to be that. They’d had their fun, gotten off, now it was time to go. The hands on him helping him to his feet don’t necessarily dissuade the thought either. He tries to get his legs under him so he can walk without stumbling, then finds himself dragged against Sunjata again, pressed into his chest. There’s absolutely no fight in Jonah, the accepted going boneless against the Demi-god, only moving enough to wrap a lazy arm around his waist.

Its the least I could do.” Jonah rasps back, surprisin himself with the hoarseness of his voice. It makes sense, he supposes, but he still doesn’t like it, turning his head in towards Sunjata’s chest to clear his throat. “Well… unless you’ve got anything else that needs a uh… hand, I guess I should take my leave?” Thoygh Jonah makes no effort whatsoever to start moving, except to press a warm palm to Sunjata’s chest and hold it there.
JONAH