flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Jonah blinks at the words, then sighs through his nose, shaking his head again. “Yeah.” He agrees readily, a note of melancholy in his voice. “I guess I do.” The drink in his glass is sipped at again, more carefully this time so he can avoid choking with the burn and making a fool of himself. Dark eyes look over Sunjata again, roaming until they meet steel and then flick away  quickly, Jonah swallowing dryly.

He considers the offered cigarette for a moment before reaching out to accept it, a murmured Thanks leaving him. He doesn’t reach for a match though, watching Sunjata light his with no small amount of interest. “Ah!” He hums, offering his own slight grin. “I suppose that does change things.” A proper laugh leaves him with the words, sobered when he takes another sip of his drink, the unlit cigarette still held delicately between his fingers.

Not to be uh, presumptuous,” Jonah starts, presumptuously, “but what makes a man open a bar in a place where most of the residents can’t drink?
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 04-08-2022, 07:55 PM