flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Jonah doesn’t seem interested initially in the offered cigarette, but once the man takes one Sunjata slides the box of matches over and puts the pack of cigarettes away, drawing from his and exhaling in a small plume of smoke. The murmured thanks, heard due to the gilded earrings hanging in his ear, is given a nod and a soft huff of a laugh as the other man returns the slight smile.

It’s a knowing glance sent his way that answers that question before his guest becomes presumptuous, arising another huff of laughter from the Flood. “Mm, well, I helped burn down the other one. Then built this one before the rest of Caido was available to the Grounders.” And with the choice between the Greatwood and here? Here was as good a choice as any to move to. “Besides, it’s not all a loss. You’re here arent you?” His question curls along his lips, along the scarred edge, along with the smoke of his cigarette.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-08-2022, 08:25 PM