flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Ah.” Sunjata murmurs, prepared for the conversation to end there. After all, he’s a stranger. A stranger that’s supplying liquor, but a stranger nonetheless. But the man opposite seems to not mind sharing a bit more and it’s something that Sunjata can’t exactly relate to. It prompts a low hum from his throat in acknowledgement, nodding as he fills his own glass as well. “Sometimes it’s cathartic.” The Flood offers, a hint indifferent.

The cigarette burns down to nearly nothing, however, as the drinks are shared, as his gaze flickers along Jonah’s face a moment longer (spying that dip of the tongue) before glancing around to anyone else in the VlamVloed. It’s a ghost town in here, despite it still being early, and he finds himself moving the stool behind the counter to sit in so that he doesn’t quite tower the way he usually does. “Not everyone. Consider yourself special.” He flashes a small smirk, tugging on the scarred corner of his lips again. “Another?” He asks, wiggling the bottle in the air between them.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-09-2022, 06:31 PM