flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Jonah is not a short man, not really. He’s not especially tall, used to looking up at people, but with Sunjata it’s not just up, it’s up and up and up. It feels like he offers too much of his throat just to meet the bartenders eyes, like the bob as he swallows is all too obvious. “Names are good.” He agrees with a too eager nod, his smiling widening and falling as he tries to keep from looking too excited.

The other man comes closer and Jonah has no choice to crane his neck more to keep his eyes on his face. His mouth opens so he can offer his name on the heels of Sunjata’s, but it sticks in his throat, surprise widening his eyes and framing some of the colour from his face. “Sunjata?” The Flood, the Demi-god who’d scorned Safrin and come out the other side. “He’s… you’re married?” Of all the protests he could offer, it’s the weakest one, red returning to Jonah cheeks in full force as he drags his eyes away.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 04-20-2022, 04:11 PM