flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Jonah can look however much excited as he wants to, Sunjata isn’t going to complain or be dissuaded by it. If anything, he steps closer and peers down at the other man just as he has to look up to meet the steel of the new demigod’s eyes. His name is offered and he anticipates receiving the other man’s name, not the reiteration of his own on Jonah’s tongue, followed by a recognition that has him flickering through his jumbled, tangled mind searching for something that might offer up a bit of whether or not they’ve met before.

They haven’t, however, and the next words that leave him have a bark of a laugh leaving Sunjata, a nod. “I am, yeah.” He begins with a quiet huff of a sound, still letting his gaze linger on the flush of Jonah’s cheeks, on the way the other man averts his gaze. Perhaps it’s bold of him, but Sunjata reaches forward and lets his calloused fingertips rest on Jonah’s jaw, returning the other man’s attention to the demigod. “But it’s an open marriage. And besides, this benefits him in the long run too.” To this, a flash of a wink, as he moves to withdraw, a shrug of a shoulder nonchalantly. “Of course, if that changes your mind about working with me, that’s fine.” The offer is there for him to take or leave it alone.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-22-2022, 04:16 AM