flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Surprise crosses his face as he withdraws and Jonah pushes toward him, surges in a way he doesn’t expect because of how this has gone so far. His grip is stronger than he’s expecting as well and he stills immediately, a flush coloring his skin deeper. He steps closer when his wrist is released, shaking his head immediately, the dangling earrings dancing over his shoulders. “There won’t be.” He assures Jonah, even if he doesn’t need the assurance.

If anything, their eyes meet and Jonah offers his help regardless, and Sunjata drifts closer toward Jonah, boxing him in as he gets into his space, returning his hand to the other man’s jaw, shoulders slumping ever so slightly to draw his height down. “Well, we have this space all to ourselves right now.” Cut off, no neighbors, just them and their agreement. His other hand rises to take Jonah’s hand on his chest, pulling it to press it against his own chest, leaning down into his space to get that much closer.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-27-2022, 05:15 PM