flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Jonah casts his gaze around the dusty, unused room, just to give himself a break from the intensity of Sunjata’s steel. It is private, and warmer now than it had been before, filling with a smell and presence so overpowering he almost feels stupid for just now realizing it’s coming from the other man. “So we do.” He agrees in a throaty hum, the words nearly sticking to his tongue as he leans up. All at once Jonah’s eyes are locked on the handsome, scarred face above him, though finally his naive nerves are overpowered by a sudden rush of want.

He surges up, closing that last breath of space between them to press a messy, out of practice kiss to Sunjata’s lips. A sigh escapes Jonah, soft and contented, and his free hand creeps up to wrap around the back of the Demi-gods neck. Only then does he draw back, dropping off the tips of his toes to part them again. “Was there uh… anything specific you needed ah, help with, or?” He starts to slowly rise up again as the question curls up, an offer to just keep doing without thinking so hard.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 04-27-2022, 07:16 PM