flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Sunjata is nothing if not attentive, noticing the things that people tend to react positively to, if only so he can recreate it. It’s what draws his hand to Jonah’s jaw again, it’s what has him changing up just how they’re connected — Jonah’s hand on his chest, then to his neck, their lips meeting in a way that has Sunjata pressing back into the Accepted.

It’s a low hum of a whine that leaves him when they part, Sunjata swallowing hard against the slight loss of contact, his head cocking avianlike as he regards Jonah’s question. “You’ll find that I tend to prefer helping you more than myself.” He admits, flashing a crooked sharp smirk and a wink the other man’s way, before he dips his head slightly as if to give him all the room to speak his mind. “What would you like help with?And where do you want me?
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-27-2022, 07:45 PM