flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Is that so?” Comes the rumbling purr, a question in the air that Jonah doesn’t need to answer. Because he is told what the Accepted wants and Sunjata’s quite inclined to indulge — only the second his hands are grasped, he stills, his steel sharpening into something that smolders with interest and intrigue, a small smirk crossing the corners of his face as he’s guided.

He leans in, curious to see just which version of Sunjata the other man wants — more man than beast or more beast than man as his canines sharpen ever so slightly while his hands press against Jonah’s hips, hands dipping into the waistband with the direction offered, eagerness clear as day. He leans in, lips pressing to Jonah’s jaw, down to his neck, ready to drag those sharp teeth along the exposed skin when he feels something crawl up his pant leg.

It’s a huff of breath that leaves him, hot and sharp against Jonah’s skin as he withdraws, pulling away momentarily from him. “Hang on.” He mumbles, reaching down to lift the end of his pant leg to reveal the small wine spider clinging to his leg like it was a heat lamp. “C’mon.” He croons to the creature, pulling it onto his hand, stepping away from Jonah as the spider hiccups as Sunjata moves to the other side of the room, grabbing a bowl and a bottle of old wine, dumping half the bottle into the bowl before he sets the spider alongside it.

Once that’s done, he returns to Jonah, flashing a playful fanged grin. “Apologies for the interruption.” He begins again, horns curling out from his skull through his dark hair as he invades Jonah’s space immediately, one hand pressing into the other man’s waistband, palming him, while the other hand of his rises under his shirt, trailing up his skin and over a nipple. “Now where were we?
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 04-28-2022, 02:51 AM