flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
There is something intoxicating about the smoulder in Sunjata’s eyes, a feeling that Jonah isn’t sure what to do with, beyond tightening his grip and tugging at the other man more insistently. Wide, hazy eyes flutter closed, Jonah head tipping all to easily to the side to offer free access to his throat, the threat of fangs sending his breath huffing out between his lips. And he finally starts to grow more bold himself, though his sense of timing could not be worse – just as he untangles a free hand, and ghosts the tips of his fingers under the hem of Sunjata’s shirt, brushing over the hint of warm skin and jagged scars, the Demi-god pulls away, leaving Jonah no choice to lean back against the desk harder, unable to arch forward anymore now that his support was gone.

Did I..?” He starts, a pout pushing at his lips despite his best attempts to bite it back. Relief floods through him as the reason comes clear, the spider alleviating his guilt but triggering a rush of irrational panic. Sunjata has it in hand, but it doesn’t stop Jonah from glancing around the floor looking for other spiders, half considering sitting on the desk to try and avoid them.

The consideration doesn’t turn into action, the other man returning to his place, and boxing Jonah in more effectively than before, not that there are any complaints from the vagabond. “No need to apologize.” Jonah offers in a shaky voice, his smile just as wobbly. Hands on him, in his clothes blow away the miasma of fear surrounding him. “Oh fuck.” It’s a low whine, Jonah’s hand returning to its exploratory place under the Demi-gods shirt while the other lifts to his hair, fingers brushing through the sun kissed waves and bumping against the horns. “I-I think… just a little before this, but I’m not…” Not complaining, obviously. Sunjata’s shirt gathers around his wrist as Jonah lets his hand creep higher, mirroring the other man’s touch and pinching Sunjata’s nipple.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 04-28-2022, 07:05 PM