flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Hold onto something is good advice, usually. In this case though, it’s just a little bit too little. Jonah’s grip doesn’t slip from the spiralling horn it’s wrapped around, and his other hand flies out behind him, fingers finding grooves in the edge of the desk and curling around them, but there is no amount of bracing in the world that could prepare him for the sight of Sunjata’s tongue splitting around his cock. A wordless lump of sound keens from Jonah’s open mouth, too shapeless to even be called a moan. It comes again as he slips into Sunjata’s mouth properly, his thighs shaking as he desperately tries to force something out, some kind of warning before he explodes across the demi-gods tongue and throat, but nothing apart from a trembling gasp leaves him.

Mortification wracks through him just as painfully as the sudden exhaustion does, Jonah sagging against the desk and extricating his fingers from Sunjata’s hair. Breathless, mostly wordless apologies are made more pathetic by the deep red spreading across his body, the way his legs can’t quite seem to hold him alone. “I-I don’t usually… I just never? The… the tongue, Vi’s cunt, I… I’m so… I can make it up to you.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 05-05-2022, 06:04 PM