flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
It’s a little surprising if he’s being honest, but the demigod doesn’t complain. It’s one of his favorite tricks and to see just how effective it is? Well, it’s just a cherry on top. There’s a hum that leaves him when he swallows, languidly, in the face of Jonah’s mortification as Sunjata draws away only a breath, peering up at the Accepted with the hint of a smirk tugging his scarred lips.

It’s okay.” He offers, hands traveling up his sides as Sunjata moves to stand, some part of him internally pleased that he was correct in assuming the man before him hadn’t done this very recently. Otherwise, it likely would’ve drawn out. For now, though, he stands and invades Jonah’s space, slouched ever so much to meet the Accepted and catch his lips in a kiss that hopefully distracts him from his frantic rambling. It’s a deepened kiss that seems to say I won’t complain if you do.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 05-05-2022, 08:56 PM