flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Jonah Clemments

Age: 38 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
and well, I can’t explain what happened to my faith
Jonah doesn't see the claws that grow from Sunjata's fingertips, but he hears the groan of stressed wood, and answers it with his own soft hum, the flush spreading from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. He's more than happy to fall into the guiding touch of the hand on his shoulder, letting Sunjata show him the best pace to move at to please him, to drag him closer to that edge that he himself had gone careening over so quickly.

The praise has a whine escaping out of Jonah, his movements growing momentarily frantic again, meeting the other mans sudden rolling hips. The very corners of Jonah's lips curl up in a smug grin, the same emotion sparkling in his eyes when they meet the steel gaze. Instead of nodding, or making another sound, he opts for a demonstration, swallowing around Sunjata's cock and breathing through his nose. He's not moving until he's made just as much a mess of Sunjata as he'd been.
JONAH

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Jonah - 05-09-2022, 05:20 AM