flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes
Sunjata ~
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
He doesn’t exactly expect Jonah to start his frantic spree, but he doesn’t complain all the same. He shivers, a shudder tracing down his spine as he struggles to get them back on track — despite how much closer the movements get him. And what he isn’t anticipating when he meets the Accepted’s gaze, is to have the answer posed to him. A hum, perhaps, a vibrating moan that shoots right through him, perhaps, but not what actually happens.

His breath hitches, claws carving into the wood of the table with a quiet groan of their own as he watches, a shaky moan leaving him as it’s apparent that Jonah won’t move until he does. Just a little more, though, the hand on his shoulder drives back up to the short crop of hair, fingers twisting into dark waves as he rolls his hips just a fraction. “Good boy.” He croons in a breathy purr, rolling his hips that hair‘s width of a fraction before that tether snaps within him, pulsing through him, making him break eye contact with the Accepted as it rolls through him and he trembles.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes - by Sunjata - 05-09-2022, 03:00 PM