you were infinitely mine
Isla & Voice!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
There’s a warm smile that blooms from the Voice that Sunjata finds his attention focused on. Pair that with the static that surrounds the area, and he feels completely caught off guard. He doesn’t know what he’s expecting, truthfully, but her praise is certainly a lead up into the conversation he wishes to have once the task of Nate’s eye is finished.

So he does manage a small smile, one that’s far more real and boyish, awkward in how he has never been good at receiving compliments or praise, lasting only as long as the Voice’s attention is on him. The second it drops to Nate, though, his smile has shifted more flat, as if he’s hanging on the edge of the idea that seems to stem in the goddess’ head.

Healing his eye, the idea of a different sort of upgrade – one that perhaps couldn’t be taken away so easily – is certainly an offer he doesn’t want to pass up. Besides, if he did want his eye upgraded again, he imagines all Nate has to do is ask, right? So he nods, immediately, figuring he knows his husband well enough that the Ascended demigod would like nothing more than to be able to see fully upon his waking moment. “Yes.” Sunjata replies instantly, his head nodding with the answer. “I think his vision is the most important to him anyway.Because he can remember the weeks after that Fae had attacked him, left that scar bisecting his face, how hollow he had seemed.

There is another thing, too.” He begins, readjusting Nate however he needs to should the Voice wish to work on his eye or appraise the damage first. “Frey did want me to speak to you, actually.” He casts a quiet glance over toward Isla, about to reveal a secret he's kept from the whole of the Ascended he knows, before his attention returns to the goddess before them. “About the war and life after. They’ve offered to help protect Nate and I when the war arrives, provided you agree. However, I understand that taking a big player out of it for your side would be… Not exactly ideal. So I’ve posed an idea to Frey where I – and Nate by extension and hopefully your approval – could make it into a space for not only us but for many to avoid the war to continue to sustain life and live peacefully, how it should be for all of us.” He’s never been great at words, however, he hopes that his point gets across. “Frey intends to speak to Rae about the possibility of creating such a space that could be hidden.” There’s hope in his tone that she may be understanding, that he doesn’t want to create another barrier, but he wants to create something peaceful, something where those that come to live within it aren’t subjected to having to choose sides. “I am open to sharing ideas you may have as well, of course.” His head dips slightly, his gaze dropping now to his husband in his arms.

He hopes it’s enough of the same goals that he might be able to be this middleman, this mediator, this in between for the New Gods and the Old Gods.
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-07-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-07-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-11-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-12-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-12-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-16-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-16-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-17-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-18-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-21-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-22-2022, 06:33 PM