you were infinitely mine
Isla & Voice!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
look who's digging their own grave
this is what they all say; you'll drink yourself to death
Her shake has him retreating the step that he’s taken, stepping back and readjusting his husband in his arms again, understanding (even if not entirely) the extent of the Voice’s abilities. But he lays out his plan to her, regardless, watching as he tries to parse his words in a way that makes sense, that doesn’t get too wordy, that doesn’t lose its meaning – a feat he’s prone to do – only to feel as though he’s put on a pedestal with how still the Voice is.

It feels childish, immediately. Selfish beyond measure when she speaks, and there’s a slight hint of an embarrassed flush that colors his cheeks. “I understand that if you were lost, they would be lost too.” He admits quietly, refraining from ducking his head as much as he wishes to – instead, looking down to the scarred and smooth skin of Nate’s face, finding some semblance of strength within his husband to be able to answer the questions the Voice poses.

It's with a near heavy sigh that Sunjata flickers through the options in his mind, coming up empty again and again – back to the drawing board as it were. But it’s his job to be collaborative, isn’t it? To be the in between for what feels like such monumental weight. His gaze lifts to meet the Voice again as he nods, his understanding of what she means and the trickiness of the situation he finds himself in. That they all find themselves in.

Is there anything else that I can do? Any options you wish for me to pose to Frey?” He pauses, working his jaw, the muscles feathering along the scar that dances along the side of it. “I can be your in between, if that is something you seek.
look who makes their own bed, lies right down within it
and what will you have left?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-07-2022, 08:52 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-07-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-11-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-12-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-12-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-16-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-16-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Isla - 04-17-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-18-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by Sunjata - 04-21-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: you were infinitely mine - by the VOICE - 04-22-2022, 06:33 PM