[SE] quenched
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
and on to the glory at my right hand
Hak Etme doesn't give a fuck if it's Leafchange or any other season, Ronin has realised - it's hellishly hot regardless. He's trekked out towards the well in the middle of the Sunshine Pools, wiping sweat from his brow and shrugging the canteens further up and onto his shoulder until he finally spots the construction in the distance. Letting out a huff that might just be relief, he picks up his footsteps - much as he can, anyway - until he reaches the well.

"Here - you're lucky I didn't keep it all for myself," he jokes, carefully tipping the water from a couple of his canteens down and into the well. "But hopefully that makes you feel a little better." And as he leans back against the stone wall to take a pull from the remaining flask, he also feels a bit better too.
ronin
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Noah hadn't expected to see someone familiar on this day. He knew he was meeting others from the Monster Hunter's Guild the next for a hunt, but he had intended to make his way early to follow Maeve's advice. Stripped from his typical Halovian clothing, the hunter looked well suited for the dry, hot climate -- until one looked at his face. Annoyed and flushed just shy of sunburn, Noah was obviously uncomfortable in this place. Despite it, he made his way to the well that had been described to him nonetheless.

"Ronin." Noah said, pulling the sheer suncloth from his face to reveal his gritty beard and sweat covered brow. "Fancy meeting you here." He jested, though if what Noah had gathered from the man was true as it seemed, he assumed the man was as uncomfortable being away from his land as Noah was. Having the compass within easy reach of his breast pocket was the only thing that gave him comfort -- he could be back to Halo before even the quickest creature could blink, and it was the only reason he was willing to venture as far as this in the moment.

Noah closed the distance between him and the well, taking the heavy waterskins from each side of his belt and pouring it down for the seasonal god.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin glances up at the sound of his name, having just let out a shrill whistle into the air. "Noah," he greets warmly, straightening up and offering a smile to his fellow demigod. Overhead, Sugar trills down to him and begins to descend, and soon enough the icy dragon is curling blessedly around his shoulders. Her cold scales press against the bare skin of his neck, and she laps happily at the canteen he offers her.

"Come to give your best to Ghilio as well, mm?" He smiles a little, rolling his shoulder to direct Sugar to the Sentinel instead. Should Noah allow, she'll drape herself around his shoulders as she did Ronin. "Apologies that I haven't been to visit Halo just yet, about those skyships. As you can imagine, things have been hectic. How are you?"
ronin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
NOAH

"Yes, on advisement from Maeve." Though in reality, Noah thought it was something that Vi would also endorse. To have favor of other spirits in the world with power surely wouldn't be a bad idea, at least from what Noah understood of Vi.

The Sentinel nodded at Ronin's next words, letting his shoulders raise and drop some as if rolling the apology off of his back. "Ifeel the same." He said, glacier eyes moving sideways to look at the other demigod after listening to his water clear down the well."It is hard to be away from Halo at all. Without having a compass, I probably wouldn't venture this far."

Noah straightened then, adjusting the collar of his shirt to keep his skin protected. "The skyport will be important for Halo, but we're focusing on working on a defensive weapon under the guidance of Frey. In Deepfrost, we won't be able to do much to construct anything that requires travel outside of our home anyway."

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
While Sugar makes her home around Noah's shoulders (should he allow it), Ronin fishes around for another canteen, though this one looks somewhat like a balloon filled with water. "At least you do have a compass," he says as he pours it down into the well. "I'm glad you're doing what you can to protect Halo. If you like, I can work on the skyport independently. I've built them twice before." He smiles.

Done with his water distribution, Ronin stretches his arms above his head and turns as if to head away from the well. "I've heard that Deepfrost can be particularly unpleasant, though. I know we'll have to do work on the skyships as well, to help them get over the mountains, so there's no rush."
ronin
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
NOAH

For someone who spent his entire life wary and apprehensive of dragons and their presence in his world, the hunter was growing accustomed to the companionship of them in others. It was his time in Stormbreak, really, that helped break the ice for his understanding between those dragons that lived in his mountains and the dragons that tethered their soul to another. He let Sugar drape herself over him and offered her a scratch to her snout.

"If you find time in the season, I wouldn't say no. But I don't want you to focus away from Stormbreak for the benefit of Halo alone. This must be a mutually beneficial thing for both of our lands." Noah said, watching the way that the balloon-like canteen shifted and the water ran down the well. "I...when we have more options for Halovians..I'd like to destroy the portal in the Fangs."

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Finishing completely with his dispensing of water, Ronin rolls his shoulders and smiles as he watches Sugar trill her affection towards Noah. She noses into his fingertips, cooling him down with an icy breath along his hand and cold scales against his neck, before she departs again for the sky. "It's true that there's a lot going on in Stormbreak," he agrees. "But my son's best friend lives in Halo, so lets just say I have a personal interest in this."

Drawing his compass from his pocket to depart, he raises his eyebrows at Noah's admission, and a smile best described as draconic flickers across his face. "Well, I hope you know that I'm just as on board to help destroy portals as I am to build skyports," he murmurs. "I'd better be going, but I'll do my best to visit during Deepfrost. By compass, of course."

With a much more friendly smile, and a companiable clap to Noah's shoulder, Ronin promptly disappears back to Stormbreak. No rest for the righteous or the wicked, after all.

~FIN
ronin