{SE} until you're in my arms again
For Tal <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
The words, while perhaps harsh to some people's ears, Cordelia knows there isn't any ill intent behind them. It is simply the truth. Her lips twitch into a slight smile, a spark of some unclear emotion in her honey gaze, head dipping in acknowledgement as she carefully secures the first panel of paper to her lantern's frame. "That sounds like Aino." The Attuned finally says, holding the paper in place as it slowly dries.

Neron. Neron and the cultists and all of the lives lost. A growl rises in her throat, real and feral, jaw feathering as she holds another piece of paper in her hands. "He'll get what's coming to him." And he would. If he ever came back here she knew that Noah wouldn't let him get away with all he's done for much longer. It didn't change what happened, but sometimes knowing that there were others willing to put a stop to someone, even if they were for different reasons, was comforting. "Still, I'm sorry for your loss. Heartbreak is just as deadly as the cold."
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky

Messages In This Thread
{SE} until you're in my arms again - by Cordelia - 04-12-2022, 01:22 AM
RE: {SE} until you're in my arms again - by Cordelia - 04-19-2022, 01:56 AM