{SE} until you're in my arms again
For Tal <3
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
To most, Cordelia was a fairly shy thing. Quiet and reserved, often keeping to herself, hardly speaking out beyond what was necessary to get by. There were few who saw beyond that, but occasionally, something would slip out. A flash of heat in her eyes, a downturn to her mouth, a comment that was perhaps a bit too cutting. This time it was the growl at the mention of Neron, surprising even herself that it had slipped from her lips, but the look he grants her in return soothes any unease she might have felt. "I hope so too."

The words are more than a breath, honey brown eyes dropping back to her lantern, focusing on the next portion of wax paper as his question is aired. Her muscles tense, that familiar broken hearted feeling rising in her chest, settling there and freezing into place. It stung, making her throat tight and her eyes blur, "Headstrong. She did what she was going to do. No one could stop her. She was loving too, though. Willing to take in anyone that needed family."
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky

Messages In This Thread
{SE} until you're in my arms again - by Cordelia - 04-12-2022, 01:22 AM
RE: {SE} until you're in my arms again - by Cordelia - 04-20-2022, 06:16 PM