Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Straightening up, the girl offered up a lopsided grin and shrugged. Smiling came a little easier for each day that passed in Amun's company; it was impossible to remain impassive when faced with such a heady mix of calm support and relentless teasing.

"And I can't really answer that for myself... So I guess you'll just have to test me." She wouldn't call it arm wrestling, though. Not with that sword of his in hand. "It's so very comforting to see how much you've longed for a chance to roll me in the mud."

Twirling the dagger between her fingers, she crossed the training grounds and approached him. When only a few strides remained, she sank down slightly at the knees, as ready as she would ever be. A part of her was reluctant to even raise the dagger and point the blade at Amun - but there was a numb and very cold part of her still, that didn't much care about anything.

It was the shadow version that made her suddenly lunge forward, attempting to get close enough to slash a cut across his chest before he stopped posturing. Even with the clouds and the sun on its way down, she felt rather sluggish. Not as viper quick as she might have been at full night.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-12-2022, 10:46 PM