Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"No, I haven't. Call it an uneducated guess." She poked her tongue at him, in retaliation for the waggling eyebrows. She tried not to feel too relieved at his response - she didn't know what she would have done if the answer turned out to be something different. Curl up and cry, most likely. "The only think I'm really questioning right now is whether you actually care what people say. Ah - maybe it will ruin your chances to snare some fun if people gossiped?"

Personally Maea couldn't care less. Very few people were able to sway her when it came to their opinions on her - and one of them was busy trying to twist the dagger out of her hand.

She held on to it with every bit of strength she had. But it was as if the metal had taken on a life of its own, and slowly the hilt was twisted from her grip. When she realized that holding on would be impossible, she let go of it and vanished -

- only to appear again right behind Amun. With her back turned towards his, she sent an elbow flying towards the back of his head. He may be able to afford holding back; she did not.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-12-2022, 11:44 PM