Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Hmm, I doubt there's enough public displays of affection for that," she mused. "Of course, the risk is that people start to seriously doubt the whole sibling thing, brother. Is a bit of scandal worth that?"  

It was eerie to feel the impact without sensing any pain. How strange to know exactly how hard she had struck and what damage was done to herself at the same time, without having to reel from numb fingers and unmovable elbow joints. It lent itself to recklessness, something she was prone to already.

The boot to her bum did the trick and sent Maea stumbling forward. In an attempt to recover faster, she dove into the fall and tucked her head in, so that the landing became a forward roll. Mud and dirt smeared into her hair and stuck onto the back of her coat, making it heavy and wet.

With a shrug she let it fall from the shoulders, and turned while still on one knee; ready to face Amun with a double-handed jolt of electricity when he inevitably approached.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 12:08 AM