Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"Not with your goal being to scandalize, no. Piggybacks are not going to cut it. Of course, if you even think to do anything weird because I said that, I will kick you. Repeatedly. And then the scandal will be all about violence."

If she ever managed to land a kick, that is. At this rate, Maea feared it was a harder task than expected. They were equally slippery and good at moving out of the way, but Amun had a distinct edge in his movements. Faster, sharper - she couldn't quite keep up enough to regain balance between the dodges. She kept up the beam of electricity, and was about to rise onto her feet when something flickered into existence at the periphery of her vision.

A house. A house? And in the window, something - someone - slamming against the window. Breaking it, glass flying -

She froze, paralyzed by the apparition. The chain knocked her about as it slammed into her with force, and she only just managed to disengage the electricity before the metal wrapped around her. Trapping her upper arms against the torso, Maea fought against the restraint - she blinked. Shook her head. The vision was gone, and no matter where she looked it wouldn't reappear.

"Did... you see that?" She tumbled to her feet, wide eyed and even paler than normal. Something about the imagery had cut deep, enough to shake her focus on the spar.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 12:30 AM