Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
A soft hum acknowledged the fact, even if it made it harder to know why it happened. Perhaps he was right, that it was because of the approaching war. Or something else stirred these events into motion. Either way, she didn't like it much.

Stopping automatically when the pressure at her back disappeared, Maea turned back so she could look at her friend. The lack of jokes was slightly unusual, and made the little gesture of touching her hair feel all the more tender. The corners of her mouth dipped, reflecting the internal conflict at his words. She sensed an offer there, and a suggestion.

"Aren't you getting tired of hearing me talk about my feelings, by now?" she murmured, gaze shifting away to glide aimlessly over the roof of the barracks. "I've not done anything else since I woke up. Your ears will start to ooze, soon." The reluctance was plain. Wiping at her face, she managed to smudge the dirt out in dark streaks, black and grimy against the pale skin. Looking back to where they had been, she realized she'd forgotten the coat.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 02:24 AM