Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
It was with some reluctance she straightened herself, away from the safe comfort of his shoulder. Maea cocked her head aside, a puzzled look to her; for once the wink didn't strike home right away.
"What ideas are those?" She wasn't sure what he meant. Why wouldn't she like it?

Relief followed with his quick response. Tension released and her shoulders popped subtly as she rolled them. Tolerating the wiping of her face for a bit, she eventually leaned away from the ministrations. Half suspecting she'd see warpaint when looking in the mirror next time.

"Only this." Leaning in, she pressed her lips to his cheek in a tender kiss. "I love you, Amun. Thank you, for all you do for me. It really means everything."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 06:43 PM