Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Where before she would have flushed a brilliant crimson, her cheeks only took on a faint shimmer of silver now, that only enhanced the pallor of her skin. It said something about her state of mind that the didn't smack him for even suggesting such a thing  - though she didn't reply immediately either.

Strolling back to where the coat lay, she picked it up and wrung it out. Filthy mud water streamed down and splashed on the ground; she gave her brother a pointed look.
"We can trade, if you want? Come now, your wardrobe is bigger than most kitchens. You can afford it." The coat was given a gloomy stare; the didn't pull it on. "I doubt I'll attract any partners at all like this... even if I wanted one. Isn't it sort of... pointless? I can't feel anything, anyway."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 07:15 PM