Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
She groaned and rolled her eyes skyward. Noted that the clouds showed no signs of parting for the reminder of the day. She didn't shrug off his arm around her shoulders.
Would it hurt? Probably. Would it be awkward, weird and uncomfortable? Absolutely. Was it worse than the humiliation of having to chase a Flood from her thoughts ever other second?

No. She supposed not.

"I guess I have party stuff to deal with, anyway." Couldn't hide away like she had, so far. There was no real enthusiasm at either thought, but then again she hadn't been cheerful about anything for a long while. And if it amused Amun... "But don't exaggerate, alright? And I'm not promising anyone anything."

Reaching up to give him a pat on the head, Maea slung the coat over her shoulder and nodded that they should head for the exit. The description of the room made her cringe. "I.. see. Then you should focus on that, is my suggestion. Happy hunting, or whatever. I don't want any reviews, just so we are clear."
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 08:12 PM