Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
"There's going to be more than one?" Mortified, she began to realize that this had been a mistake. An error the size of the Spire. He would never give up on this little quest of his now, she just knew it. "Do you have any idea how awkward it is to face someone and go 'hmm, I wonder if I can tolerate this candidate for more than a few minutes'? I have no idea how you even do it."

He began his 'poetic' version, and Maea quickly held her hands up, warding herself and admitting defeat in one blow. "Eh, no. Please. Reviews are fine. I change my mind." There was a pause. "Of course you can talk to me about things." Even things she found moderately to very awkward. Even gossip. She glanced at him. "Is there anything you want to talk about?"
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 08:35 PM