Training the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
You're so cold
but you feel alive
Something on the borderland between grumble, groan and whimper issued from her, but she swallowed any further complaints. Just let him thread his arm through hers, and allowed herself to be dragged off. First boys, now clothes? She would much rather continue with the therapy sessions.

"Alright, if you're sure... Lead the way, I suppose. Wait, do you mean I'm going to be using your clothes?" She tried her best not to let the concept of trying on new things bother her too much. It didn't actually mean anything. Right? Not like she was a snake about to shed a skin. Not like a change of garb and a few dates would turn her into someone else.

Right? And wasn't that what she wanted, anyway? To move on. Maea only wished it didn't feel so... overwhelming.
lay your hands on me
one last time
MAEA
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train - by Maea - 04-13-2022, 08:52 PM