[se] dust and devils on my conscience
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
He tries not to dwell on the subject of Torchline too much, the feeling bittersweet still despite how long it’s been. It’s like having a wound on the inside of your mouth, unable to keep from fucking with it with your tongue until it bleeds. So he tries to cut himself off early, perking up as they arrive back at the bucket of water she’s brought.

The offer brings an amused chuckle to him as he stuffs his prize into the bag he carries with, looking back at her when he has a moment to think about it. “As much fun as a ride in the tub would be, it’s still a bit cold. I think I’ll take you up on riding you instead.” It’s more playful than he’s been in weeks and he can’t help but to punctuate the end of the innuendo with a wink, preparing for her to shift so he can climb aboard.

And once he is, they take to the sky to head toward the space to water the deity.

- FIN <3333
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.