walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye looked surprised yet also happy at the same time. "Deimos what are you doing here in a volcano? Where are my manners I'm glad to see you Belial and Zuriel too." He bowed to all three of them."Before I get closer I have a small problem. I'm magnetic so you better not get too close unless you want all metal of you on me" he said with a desperate grin."You were right the conversation with Voice could have gone better I think she cursed me and I don't know how long it will last. I should have listened to you. But I'm just a stubborn guy... My conversation with Remi went similarly well, by the way." He looked for a place to sit down and hoped he wouldn't get stuck. "I am so angry right now at her and she is only a fucking insane God. I should really listen to you. But now it's too late. She is even worse than my imagination."
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-18-2022, 07:14 AM