walking the path so many paced a million times
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 157 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye gratefully accepted the chair and sat up in relief at this he didn't want to get stuck somewhere again. "I asked hard questions. On the plague and the LongNight monsters as well as the attack on Stormbreak. She tried to wax on the subject, but I wouldn't let her. Whereupon she dissolved in lightning and said that my belief is nothing, just as I myself am nothing. She would be the oh-so-great goddess. Honestly, if she already turns the wheel on such questions, she can't be such a great goddess. You had warned me I really wanted to listen to you and have started the conversation with caution. But it changed quickly. Well, now I have to see how I can fight against this magnetism and think about how I live with it. I can not use the weapon that Kor gave me, as well as the forging is no longer possible for me. For that alone, I want to rip out every fingernail one by one. But then I would be no better than her." He said in an increasingly angry voice. Then he exhaled once. "I recorded the conversation with Voice if you want to read it, it's in here." He pointed to the book and laid it on the floor in front of him.

He rubbed the back of his head. This was the first time in a long time that he questioned his task. "I had good ambitions, Deimos, but she has made slaves of many of her servants and uses them as pawns in chess. I will not be able to fight for Voice anytime soon. But if the other gods react to my questions in the same way, how am I supposed to fulfill my task here? How am I supposed to protect the innocent when the gods and people won't let me talk to them? I cannot prepare anyone for what is to come without talking. There will be blood in abundance and most are not even aware of it. Stormbreak was just a taste of what is to come. I wanted to send you another raven but I didn't get to it. The tower has fallen and there are many injured and dead. I have spoken with Ronin and will help him rebuild." He took his water hose and took a big gulp before he let the whole thing sink in.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: walking the path so many paced a million times - by Darkeye - 04-18-2022, 12:18 PM